Here you will find a list of the main suppliers and their prices who contribute their invaluable services to weddings here in Nerja. On each venue page you will find a link to a sample budget for that venue including suppliers, tax etc. This gives you an accurate timeline for the run of the day and the total cost for a typical wedding in that particular venue.
The three most important parts of the wedding day from your guests perspective are food, drinks and music. They also take up a large part of the budget so I´ve listed these first. All prices are in Euro.
Please contact me to assist you further with your personal budget. I will always endeavor to keep the prices as low as possible to make sure you get the best value for money. Most of the suppliers that I use are local to the Nerja area and they both appreciate and rely on your business, as do I.
SERVICE Prices in euro / approx
Food and drink for reception
During the drinks reception guests are served free flowing drinks and canapés or tapas. During the meal, again drinks are free flowing and guests are served a starter, main course then the wedding cake is usually served as a dessert with tea and coffee. The meal usually lasts approx 2hrs including speeches which usually last 20/30 mins and are normally before the meal commences. You will try the menu and wines on your 2nd visit.
- Drinks reception after the ceremony with canapés from 14€ per head for 1 hour. Many venues include this in the overall menu price.
- 3 course meal incl wine, local beer, water, soft drinks, tea/coffee & wedding cake & glass of cava for speeches. Menu prices vary depending on venue (see venues page) and dishes, from 59,95€ to 100€ per head, including drinks reception with canapés. Children´s menus vary from 23€ to 37€ per child.
- Our venues offer both Traditional Spanish menus and British/ Irish options.
- Private disco from 23.30 to 03.30/04.00 prices vary, many venues request a minimum bar spend from 1200€+ but some include the Dj in this price.
Pay deposit to book, from 600€, cash/visa/bank transfer & remainder afterwards.
Music for ceremonies
We have a long list of incredibly talented, classically trained musicians and singers for the perfect ceremony. You can also use the venues music system if you´d rather play your favourite piece of music.
- Female Solo singer from 275€
- Solo violinist from 200€
- Spanish Guitarists from 200€
All Pay on the day in cash. No deposit.
Music for dancing
Lively bands, solo artists, saxophonists, MC´s and DJ´s to keep the dance floor full. Musicians, singers, bands usually play for 2hrs and DJ´s play for 4hrs. We will send you their contact, Facebook page and You Tube details so not only can you see and hear them perform you can also discuss with them what music genres you like and don´t like.
- Range of musicians: Solo singers to Bands, from 60´s music to present/ Irish / Rock – From 300€ – 1500€
- DJ´s from 350€
- Flamenco dancers (half hour show) 250€.
- Other musicians such as Rat Pack, Motown or acoustic bands are also available – we have many options and links to send you.
- Pay all on the day, in cash. NO deposit
“When the band started everyone got up to dance. I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty. The band were brilliant, they played all the right songs and enjoyed playing for our party. Highly recommend them., actually we had a call after the wedding asking for the name of them.” Caroline & Donal.
Creche and babysitting
If you are inviting children to the wedding it´s a good idea to have entertainment for them. Particularly for small children who must be kept safe from any hazards. The creche can be arranged at any venue and the girls will make a play area where the parents and children can easily see each other. The kids can play together and eat their meal together in a fun environment whilst never being more than a few steps away from mum & dad. The creche organisers can also be hired for babysitting by the the bride & groom or the guests for the night of the wedding or at any time during your stay.
- Wedding day creche for up to 10 children 300€
- Babysitting service 15€ per hour
“Becky minded our children at our wedding and babysat in the evenings for us over the 2 weeks we were in nerja and she’s absolutely brilliant with the kids, they looked forward to her coming to mind them and it made our holiday and wedding so much easier having someone available so we didn’t have to rely on others to help out. I can’t recommend becky enough she’s so lovely!! Xx” Linda & Ian
Wedding day transport
To move your guests to and from the venue we use 55 seater coaches and 16 to 24 seater minibuses. The bridal party often use the Mercedes minivan. The groom and his groomsmen arrive at the venue ahead of the guests to welcome them and show them to their seats. Once the guests are seated the bride, her father and bridesmaids can make their grand entrance.
- Mercedes minivan 7 seater 50€ for 1hr
- Powder blue Volkswagen beetle from 250€
- Decorated Horse & carriage From 150€
- Wedding day coach (55pax), if chosen venue is outside of Nerja centre. From 150€ for 55 seater coach.
To be paid by cash on the day. No deposit.
Flowers from a local Nerja florist´s shop
As our local florist speaks very little English, I will accompany you to talk flowers at her shop on your 2nd visit. Don´t worry if you don´t know anything about flowers. She has hundreds of photos to give you inspiration if needed and can provide the ceremony decoration, bouquets, buttonholes and the table centre pieces for the venue. She can also provide extra decorations like fairy lights, chair sashes, centre piece holders, lanterns etc.
- Bouquets for bride (bridesmaids slightly smaller 75% cost approx) From 60€ – 150€
- Button holes for close family, groomsmen etc.. From 3€ – 5€ each
- Floral arch from 90€, pew ends from 3,50€ each, carpet 50€, altar table flowers 25€
Photographer / DVD
Photography is hugely important to many couples and we have some excellent photographers and videographers in our contacts list. Their day starts with snaps of the bride & bridesmaids, groom & groomsmen getting ready they then will get to the venue for the ceremony, drinks reception and the meal. He or she will usually finish after the first dance. They will take you away from your guests only for brief periods of 10/15 min during the drinks reception and later just before dark to get those romantic shots.
- Pen drive of ALL photos taken From 950€
- Album from 1250€
- DVD 595€ (fully edited, inc master copy)
Pay all on the day in cash
“Alex (Photographer) and Victor (videographer) were so talented and they put us at ease straight away. He sent us a few pics a couple of days after the wedding which were amazing! He takes you away for a couple of minutes here and there…u never feel as though you are missing out on any part of the wedding. We wouldn’t be a couple who like all attention on us and I can honestly say that we didn’t notice that the videographer was there (in the nicest way possible)…he is in the background and we’re so looking forward to seeing his footage. The day goes in such a blur that we’re so looking forward to our video!” Laura & Andrew.
We have a list of celebrants that offer personalised blessing ceremonies, tailor made to suit you. You can have a Cristian ceremony performed by an Anglican chaplain or choose a celebrant to make your own ceremony. See celebrants for more details. They are all British/ Irish so you can discuss freely with them your ideas.
- Anglican Priest 400€
- Non religious or semi religious celebrant 350€
Pay on the day in cash. No deposit.
Traditional Wedding Cake
All our venues provide a Spanish wedding cake in their menus. A Spanish wedding cake is light and deliciously creamy, like a gateaux but if you´ve always dreamed of a tiered, iced cake or cup cakes, cheese tower, naked cake or what ever you like. No problem.
- 3 tier iced and decorated cake from 295€
Pay on the day in cash. No deposit.
Or venue cake included in menu price
Hair / Makeup
Local, professional stylists and make up artists will make you look and feel incredible. The bride & bridesmaids usually start to get ready here at 11/11.30am so no 7am starts here. You can go to the salon in Nerja town centre or have the team come to you at your accommodation.
- Hair for Bride incl trial 140€
- Hair for Bridesmaids and guests from 45€.
- Makeup for Bride incl trial 105€
- Makeup for bridesmaids and guests 35€
Pay on the day in cash. A small holding deposit may be required
Can also arrange, facials, manicures, pedicures, spray tans, massages, false eyelashes, etc.
“absolute ladies! Not only did they do an amazing job at making us all look so glam, they totally put our minds at ease and had great fun with us on the big day. Hair and makeup is a big deal for any bride and with these ladies on hand there was no need to worry. I knew from my trials that I was in the best hands. They both go out of their way to make sure u are happy with everything. Not only that, they also sent on lovely snaps from the day that otherwise we wouldn’t have had. Having hair and makeup done in the salon is so handy and so laid back and enjoyable!” Laura
If you´d like hand fans, freshen up kits, wedding gown steaming please see our extra services page. Signs, Table plans, printed paddle fans, photo call, banners etc..
- Plain or Personalized hand fans 1,50€/ 2,95€ each
- Printing prices vary
- Steaming of wedding gown/ groom suit/ bridesmaids dresses 65€ to 100€/25€/20€
- Chair covers, menus, table centre piece flowers, usually included in the menu price
- Fairy lights and candles, lanterns, bird cages etc prices vary
Wedding planner fee. Please contact me for information. My fee is all inclusive, there is no limit to the amount of meetings we have or hours I work. I do not charge for a meal for myself on the wedding day, nor do I rely on earning extra income from the suppliers or venues I recommend. The suppliers and the venues are recommended by me because of the quality of service they offer to you and to me and have been chosen from tried and tested experience. I use local suppliers, and I speak fluent Spanish, so you won´t have to travel far to see a, florist for example as I can take you to their shop and you will be able to meet the suppliers in their place of work in Nerja to discuss options and prices directly. You will make up my fee on the savings you get from the suppliers I recommend.
Tel: (0034) 95 252 76 72 or Mobile: (0034) 652 910 587
COPYRIGHT © NERJA WEDDINGS BY SONYA 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED